8/17/2024

Pabiling kalansay ssob

Mga Kalansay sa Hardin ng PanginoonMga Kalansay sa Hardin ng Panginoon by Ronaldo S. Vivo Jr.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Putting this as 4-stars because of the jumbled pages of my copy, it took a little bit of time just to get 2 short stories done. But I am happy that I was able to see the collection and its tidbits rehashed to put additional layers on his Dreamland trilogy. This fills in some of NPCs outside the main world of his three novels.

I forgot to ask him if Erik Matti is aware of the character Kuwestiyon because a specific film character reprised in the film Buy Bust.

PS: Most hated story: Backpay Blues (Vivo is not yet adept to flesh out a female main character)
Most recycled materials: Ang Embalsamador Ni Hesukristo at Dianson Park
Most endearing story: Tuwing Naglalaho ang Ating mga Anino

View all my reviews

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento