2/22/2012

Antoine De Saint-Exuperu's The Little Prince

The Little PrinceThe Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Can I just cry? T_T

This is the first time I've read this novel and I was moved. I thought kidism is not a good vehicle to tell the grown ups some life lessons but here is Exupery, exploring stars, boa constrictors, tale of the rose and taming the fox.

I cannot give a comprehensive review for everyone but if you haven't read this book, do not let yourself grow old and be too mature to critic the novel before you read for you cannot see the magic.

And learn to read this again not for the sake of accomplishing things and for the pride of a job well done, you read this again if you are lost in yourself - and simply wants to find a way back home.

View all my reviews

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento