4/02/2012

Summer Season and Summer Romance


Summer Romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common - they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity,,, and in a flash, they're gone...  - Noah, The Notebook



Don't ask, because yes, ganyan ang nangyari sa akin. But thankfully, I didn't fall into the pit of the emotional attachment. It was starting before the summer classes began...and many of my friends know the tale of how it started. But only one knows how it ended - me.

I will not disclose the ending because I hope there's a continuation to the story... or maybe I would not like to hear from my end what has happened to make it end that way,,, When some of my classmates asked what happened... I have an automatic answer:

"Pareho kaming lost... pag nahanap na niya ang sarili niya, saka niya ako mahahanap..."

I am not hurt, and I am not bitter of the events during the summer, because in the first place, I didn't invest much, so why bother? pero I am thankful because amidst the pressure during the summer class and workload in the office, he's there to support me.

Since the summer romance ended, we didn't see each other anymore. But if one time he saw me with another, or I saw him with another, I think both of us would just smile remembering what happened on that specific season...

But still, life goes on...still pressured because I don't have a serious relationship as of the moment... and pressured because the anticipation of having an MBA degree is getting nearer the expiration period...hehehe

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento