2/10/2023

A Forest of APA Citations and Footnotes

When the World Ended I Was Thinking about the ForestWhen the World Ended I Was Thinking about the Forest by Glenn Diaz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars. That half-star deduction is me finding this very small book to be a difficult read, with citations and all. Glenn knows my inputs about this red book, as it somehow traverses in my social media stories and hormonal tweets, and yet, he still doesn't answer one of my questions in mind. Haha.

I'll need to jot down my sentiments first before write a review, because I have so many things in my plate at the moment; I wasn't supposedly think too much (as I need to prepare myself for an ASEAN travel).

Pagbalik ko na lang siguro.

View all my reviews

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento