1/01/2024

2024 Reading Themes

 



(Full text below in case of photo error)

This year, keeping the count low but hopefully able to read these following genres or themes:

Doorstopper - a book at least 500 pages. Hanya Yanagihara? Hahaha mygosh another NY literature
Speculative fiction - one of my new favorite genres. Realized this after reading Emily Mandel's novels and I was just sucked in. No reading slump, no difficulty in focus.

Pop fiction - maybe another Taylor Jenkins Reid? Or those in the booktok that are very much hyped, or booktwt. Like the wild ride of Dickolas Bigolas.

Satire - this is one of my lesser favorites, but I am trying my best to ingest a Vonnegut-esque literature for a change, lol

No pressure but I will try my best at:
Post-Modern work like House of Leaves by Danielewski. It has a cult following, pero natatakot aoo basahin sa gabi. Please, give me courage and strength.

Horror or Surreal works of Stephen King and Chuck Palahniuk. HOMAYGAHD AM I SERIOUS WITH THIS THOUGH OMG I DUNNO I — fine, YOLO.

ONLY ONE Self-help/Leadership/Management-related book. Unwinding Anxiety is long overdue, lol


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento