2/20/2012

Bob Ong's Ang Mga Kaibigan ni Mama Susan

Ang Mga Kaibigan ni Mama SusanAng Mga Kaibigan ni Mama Susan by Bob Ong
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mama Susan gave me another lovely-bones-effect. I thought this was another psychograph by the author but this is a thriller fiction. I hate the fact that it gave an hour-long linger for me to swim with. AND I READ THIS BOOK AT HIGH NOON.

I hate the reversing society - as Bob Ong reflects our little country. We are afraid of societal changes, creating our own sanctuary, sealing ourselves for the rest of the world. You may say it is not happening now, but what about the little cripplers that we do to our own people? to our own surroundings? to our own society?

It awakened me to make a move and get out of my shell, rather than wait and be haunted. Just like the last paragraph the author wrote. CHILLER~~~!!!! >.<

View all my reviews

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento