2/20/2012

Khaled Hosseini's A Thousand Splendid Suns

A Thousand Splendid SunsA Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"One could not count the moons that shimmer on her roofs
Or the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls"

Hosseini's fiction made me cry and realize that the world is really unfair. But he made me enlighten that our country, though torn with politics, fiscal crisis, and divided beliefs - is still standing, struggling yet surviving; while his is starting to recuperate.

I will continue to love my own homeland. If there is something happening in her grounds, she will call to me. She will need me. And I will do whatever it takes to serve her well.

-Isang pinoy na concerned sa nangyayari sa kanyang bansa

View all my reviews

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento