2/19/2013

My American Boss

Welcome to Manila, Danny Correa! 


From left to right: Ella, Danny, Kath, Mary, Beth, Jastine, Lyra, Doneal, Mark

He's the onshore counterpart handling the same function as ours. I may not be able to share the nitty-gritty process of what I do in the Bank, but most of my business knowledge and client expertise in fund accounting mainly comes from him.

I first know him through same-time-messages and office communicators, and appreciated all those tidbits of information he relayed to me through the same communication engine. Maybe paid by experience, he's handling a managerial post at 29, and I cannot help but fan-girl about his capacity and capability to handle voluminous transactions and management of people both on-shore and off-shored units.

And yes, I consider him as a cool boss, that is why he deserves this blog post. He may consider my personality as "crazy and quirky and special", but that's who I am - I'm just being transparent. :)

We hope that he enjoys roaming around the capital of this developing nation. He may not be a typical backpacker/tourist - but I have to push this advocacy of tasting Pinoy delicacies.

NOTE TO SELF: KAILANGAN KONG MAIPALAMON SA KANYA ANG KAKANING PINOY. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento