8/21/2014

She's Russian? Oh.

Anthem Anthem by Ayn Rand

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Dear Ayn Rand,

Welcome to your distant future. This is where I live, in a third-world nation full of egoistic businessmen and capitalist moguls. This is where your Unspeakable word came into life. Leaders seem to forget the essence of equality and fraternity and they converted it into crony . Commonality is dead here. There is a huge gap between the rich and the poor and some ordinary individuals wished to have a systen of communism - a day where the rich people (via passive income aka corruption) will experience long queues in a slowly decaying public train called MRT.

Your philosophy is good, but I don't buy it in here. I'm selling my current situation for you to see the downsides of your belief. So there. I hope I can see you in person and share some sentiments with you.

A reader in a 3rd-world,
-Ella



View all my reviews

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento