4/03/2021

Nasan Na Ba Ang Barkada Ngayon

Some side notes — I was trying to locate my personal recordings in Facebook Notes from way back 2011 and for some reason, the notes themselves are very elusive. Was the Facebook notes section archived or deactivated? I was not even aware of this shift, really. In the meantime, I shall copy and paste whatever transcript that I can find.

---

Last Night was fun!!!

Last night was the first time I've been to Eastwood Mall, good thing I was accompanied by a friend who has been there for three times.

We had fun, we had dinner and they had yogurt as desserts~! Sayang, I was not "allowed" to eat something cold because I wasn't feeling well at the moment.

It is nice for people to meet again, keeping touch, sharing stories, dreams, and life's blessings... I missed the college barkadas, I missed the laughs, the asaran, the serious intervals, and the kodak moments. Namiss ko kayo mga pare!

Nakakatuwang isipin na iba-iba na ang landas na ating binabagtas mula nang tayo ay naghiwa-hiwalay sa araw ng pagtatapos ng kolehiyo. Iba't-iba na rin ang mga propesyon natin, sa iba't-ibang lugar na rin tayo nagta-trabaho. Masaya ako at nagawan natin ng paraan na magsalu-salo ulit kahit sa sandaling oras.

Masarap ang pagkain, at masarap ang kwentuhan.

Siguraduhin nating mauulit ito, hanggang sa habang panahon. Malay natin, ituloy natin ang salu-salo sa harap ng ating mga magiging anak / asawa... Keeping touch even the years are passing, tila ang takbo ng oras ay matulin.

Next time, next time, we will be together again. At dapat kumpleto na ang barkada!



inputted in facebook notes last 01 August 2010

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento