4/03/2021

Naka-cc Ka Lang Po Rito

The Five People You Meet in HeavenThe Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dear God,

A while ago, I read Mitch Albom's Five People You Meet In Heaven... I read it for three hours! hehe... I've learned at lot from that book, about the power of fate, that there's no such thing as coincidence. About the sacrifice, and how its legacy passes to the one you're offering it to. About eternal love, that even lost love lasts forever. About patience, forgiveness, and letting go of the hurtful past, the harsh memories, and the hauntings that linger your soul. I realized that the heaven is not the perfect paradise, it is the ordinary place like what we are living today, only with the absence of the negative things that is happening to us.

Yesterday, I read Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist. All I can say is that it is a very profound composition by a foreigner! It portrays the life of Santiago, in search for his purpose in the world. Learning the experiences from the different personas he met in different places. About making choices and taking chances in the pursuit of the heart's deepest desire. A portrayal of great miracles, memorable life lessons. This is a story that is worth laughing and crying for.

You are worthy to be known dear God. And Jesus is worthy to be known as your son. Your greatest creation. Your greatest illustration of what you have in store for each and everyone of us. Dearest father, forgive me for all the sins I have committed. But know this, all of me belongs to you. And my soul will never be taken by anyone. Yes, it will be facing lots of challenges and tests ahead, but I believe that I am trusting you, as my ultimate father and saviour.

Dear God, thank you for letting me enter your place. Thank you for accepting me again. Thank you for welcoming me home.

Your makulit na dalagita,
-Ella

inputted in facebook notes last 10 August 2010

View all my reviews

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento