1/06/2014

The Picture Book of Break Up Stories

Why We Broke UpWhy We Broke Up by Daniel Handler

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I’m not something anyone should know. I’m a lunatic wandering around for scraps, I’m like every single miserable moron I’ve scorned and
pretended I didn’t recognize.


This is what you get for falling for that person too much. You tend to romanticize things, letting yourself drift to the feels of the drama we call love. Aaah, for us to be young and to be in love.

In the picture book, we see the different snippets and facets of Min and Ed's story of togetherness. But sadly, like all other sad stories, we have to face this loneliness. One may feel a sort of relieved after reading this, or one may feel a sort of jaded for it captured a moment of defeat.

But always remember that for every darkness, there is light. For one cannot move along with life without experiencing a life event, may it be a break up story or a happy ending - of which both will bear a significant meaning.



View all my reviews

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento