4/03/2021

The Message Board

Some side notes — I was trying to locate my personal anecdotes in Facebook Notes from way back 2011 and for some reason, the notes themselves are very elusive. Was the Facebook notes section archived or deactivated? I was not even aware of this shift, really. In the meantime, I shall copy and paste whatever transcript that I can find.

---

In one activity, the group was asked to be truthful - what is your message to another member of the Team if you are given the chance. The facilitator then asked the participants to grab a pen and paper – a message board to be place at your back so that you wouldn’t know ahead what is the dedication being expressed.

As much as possible, being the "clown of the crowd", all messages are somewhat “similar" although they are coming from different people. Pare-parehong pasabog ika nga. So here it goes (I will reiterate their writings here, and would try my best to get them correctly):



Ito na ang mga pasabog!
  1. Madaldal, pero smart. Pero Extreme din behavior from time to time. – Rey (So talagang may “bullying factor” pa rin na sinasama?! Tseh!)
  2. Ella, you are so funny… keep it up! –Irene (Yes Irene, I’ll be continuing this even I am a stage mother na)
  3. Ella, such a nice friend; but try to understand the feelings of others. I know I can count on you. –Josh (hey, there are things that are done through persistence, and even these things are inexplicable in the perspective of a financial analyst)
  4. Ella, masayahin. – Jovy (look at my comment with Irene’s message)
  5. Ella, quite similar to me, pareho tayong madaldal and emo. I know you’ll be a good auditor on your batch. – Beng (Yes Beng, we’re also thinkers in our team – looking intricately on the details of the process if it complies with the protocol. I’ll try my best to practice my title!)
  6. Ella, sana magka-BF ka na! – Juz (SANA NGA! AT SANA YUN ANG NAG-IISANG TAONG MARUNONG SA BADMINTON AT MAHILIG SA SINIGANG! Hehehe)
  7. Ella, maingay pero so much fun! Hardworking and committed =) – Donna (Thanks Donna for incorporating the three best adjectives in your message)
  8. Huwag maingay at madada – Kiko (Yes po Manong Kiko, I’ll try my very best in this one! Promise na ito, to the maximum level)
  9. Hi Ella, great thinker of the group; thanks for being a good friend. God Bless! – Kat =) (Thanks Kath, I’ll try to balance all the Drivers of the Team… be prepared for the “Balancing Effect”! hehehe..)
  10. Ella, you’re loud but I love it! Just always be yourself! Excel in your endeavors. – Jessa (Jessa, if I am at myself, I am very loud – hindi pa ako bonggang-bonggang true to myself pa nyan… hehehe… and I will excel in my teaching profession – as promised to myself… puru na lang myself… hehehe)
  11. Ella, minimize your voice lang. Very talented girl. – Cy =) (Thanks Cy, kahit binabanatan mo ako nang bonggang-bongga! Ahahaha)
  12. Hi Ella, I love you as you are and will accept everything about you. – Marga (MARGA!!! MWAHUGZ !!! yun lang… hindi pa ba halatang tanggap na tanggap mo na ako?! Hehehe)
  13. Madaldal pero may sense – carry naman eh! – Egai (High respect tsong, that again cannot profoundly expound by a simple financial analyst)
  14. Hi Ella, Bibong-bibo! - ♥Bevs (natawa ako sa comment mo Bevs, I remember my stage mother telling me this after every performance in my Kindergarten days… hahaha)
  15. Ella, very spontaneous, lively and active. Lovable character, learn to control your emotions.
  16. – Chris (Chris, I love you na rin! Ahahaha and yes, I promised myself na rin to be more mature than who I am now)
  17. Ella, IDOL! Realize the leader in you! Go go go! – Chelle (T-T naiyak ako, may nakaappreciate ng “star quality” in me. Thanks! I think in my future days, I’ll continue to be a public servant – maybe not in the same form that I am now… but still continue to do the “special opportunity”)
  18. BABAERO! – Rommel (I don’t know how did you arrive at this premise – naloka ako! Kaya siguro wala pa rin akong BF… hehehehe)
  19. Ella, saya maging groupmate ka. Heheh.. – Arbie (Thanks Arbie! Akala ko naman anong pasabog yan! Ahahaha… ui I’ll be “using” you as my “network” in my teaching profession in the future… thanks again!)
  20. Ella dear! Multi-taker… - Maylen (Magagalit si Rey, because this is the adjective that best describes him also… hala! Compatible kami?!?! Ahahahahaha)
  21. Ella, continue what you are doing… practice badminton and just an info, I also like sinigang… heheh (pak) – Philip (ITO ANG PASABOG! Ahahaha… very good! I will try to cook it perfectly, so that in case that Rey doesn’t want to eat them, I’ve got a substitute “guinea pig”! ahahah)
  22. Ella, Kung ako lalaki… Matagal na kita niligawan. No joke! I love jolly and talented girl. Love you. –Ivy (T-T IVY! SANA LALAKI KA NA NGA!!! Mahilig ka bas a sinigang? Marunong ka ban g badminton? If only you’re a guy and say yes-es to both questions – I’ll answer ahead “I LOVE YOU TOO! TAYO NA – BUO NA ANG AKING PAGKATAO!” ahahahahah and I’ll sing from the heart - ♪♫ I finally found someone… ♪♫ ahahahahahah)

May napansin ako from everyone – most of them wrote that I am outloud / maingay. Fine, I will try my best to be finesse and try to deal everything - with flair (although lots of times ko nang sinasabi ito, taking them as an annual new year's resolution that needs resolution!) And because of that, along with the other activities from that place, we would go out to the world as better and more mature people. We know how to settle differences, resolve different issues, and be more accountable to our actions. And still, learn to accept who we are and the changes that are happening within us. Thanks to everyone in the team! Mahal ko kayong lahat. :)



The drama queen,
-Ella B.

inputted in facebook notes last 28 September 2010

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento