5/22/2023

Thank You, Bigolas Dickolas

This is How You Lose the Time WarThis is How You Lose the Time War by Amal El-Mohtar
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

But when I think of you, I want to be alone together. I want to strive against and for. I want to live in contact. I want to be a context for you, and you for me.

I love you, and I love you, and I want to find out what that means together.


My, what a ride! I love the fact that they only used the scifi element as the backdrop, and really focusing on the letter exchange. Made me feel giddy sometimes, even though the motions of the time war made me confused a bit. There's shape shifting, time-jumping, competition and chase — and then there's taunt letters that turned into love exchanges.

Thanks to Bigolas Dickolas Wolfwood and his insane twitter traction that made me curious to this book. And it's like what Honey said, the best way to sell a book is to have that one reader fully ingesting its content, and fully blasting his/her raves and heartfelt sentiments. Thanks to this book, I am back on the reading groove.

View all my reviews

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento